Today started off normal enough. William and I ran some errands including stopping at Hastings where he read to Curious George.
Around noon we went to H.E.B. As I was beginning to shop I got a phone call from my friend Kelly that she and her friend Audra were stuck at the airport in San Antonio. They had been trying desperately to get from Dallas to Phoenix, so they took a flight to San Antonio to try their luck there. They got a flight, but not for over eight ours. So William and I abandoned our groceries and drove to San Antonio to spend some time with Kelly and Audra. We had a great time at the Riverwalk and the Quarry. 

As we left the Quarry, we noticed that all the cars looked really dirty. As we began to drive, my windshield wipers were just pushing mud around. I got the girls to the airport and then continued back to Kerrville. This mud continued to fall until I reached Leon Springs. Turns out that a dust storm in Mexico kicked up enough dust that it got sucked into our rain clouds and fell as mud (I googled it). This is Rachel Fitch's car, they took our car on a family vacation for spring break. Just thought I should explain the random car in the pictures.










1 comments:
I had that same problem! Last night I worked out kind of late, and I went to let the dogs out in the back yard and I noticed my Jetta was covered in this strange muddy paste! I went to wash it off, because I'm a tad obsessive with the car and it wouldn't come off! People washed their car this morning and said that a few minutes later there was still dust on the car. It's still falling here!
Post a Comment