Monday, March 17, 2008

Busy

I find it a little obnoxious when you ask someone how they have been and they sigh and say they are, "just so busy." I feel like you should slow down and re-evaluate your priorities if you are truly so busy that it is making you miserable. All of that to say, sigh, we have been just so busy. BUT, I think our priorities are all right and things should slow down soon (until summer). Any time kids are out of school, Chad is significantly busier.


This past Friday we went and met my family (sans Jason and Jessica) and some of Erica and Jessica's friends at the lake house. Jessica was on a mission trip and Jason was training for his new job. We had a blast out on the water. While we were in Mathis, Chad's grandparents and mom were collecting at our house in Kerrville. We came home late Saturday night and then took them to church with us the next morning and evening. They headed out early this morning to continue making the rounds through Texas visiting relatives.

3 comments:

Haley said...

Don't click on the above links. I have no idea what they are.

Wes said...

There should be a place you can delete the spam comments...

How are you guys? You look well despite the business!

Haley said...

I am sure that there is a way to delete it, but me figuring that way out is a different story.

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order