Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Easter Pics

Here is my attempt at capturing William in his Easter outfit. I know that it is early, but Easter is way early this year. Forget St. Patrick's Day...Easter here we come. We had fun at the park. He was either throwing eggs or completely focused on opening and closing them. He also has a fear of ducks (I may have let a group of ducks and geese get a little too close to him and his bread one day at the park) so he spent some of the time telling the ducks, "No, no" when they started to swim too close to his shore.



Our photography session ended when William fell into a small hole and literally came up with a mouth full of dirt. His face actually looked worse later when the scratches showed up.

3 comments:

Melanie "Meme" Burris said...

I cannot believe how much he looks like you. It's like a mini-Haley running around in diapers!

Gail said...

Well, it has been way too long since I was able to check the page and I loved catching up on everything. The first hair cut looks GREAT William!!! I also must say, you are one VERY talented and smart little boy. You have a good mommy, who was...and obviously still is... a good teacher! Kegan and I miss y'all. I hope everything is going well up there. It looks like y'all are staying very busy!
love
Kegan and Gail

Mindi Tipps said...

I love his Easter outfit! He looks so handsome! It just wouldn't be a true outing with a boy if he didn't get dirty somehow! =)

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order