Tuesday, February 5, 2008

New Post

It has been a while since I last posted, so I thought I should try to get something typed. We have been a little busy, but not with anything major. My mom came and watched William last Thurs. and Fri. while I worked at an estate sale. On Friday, my sisters and dad also came to town to visit along with Chad's mom. On Saturday we all went shopping in Fredericksburg and I didn't buy anything except a lemonaide. I don't think I have ever been shopping in my life without buying something. William was a trooper and let us drag him from store to store.
Today we started Kindermusik. It is a fun little weekly class for kids. They sing songs, dance, and try musical instruments with their mommies. William took about fifteen minutes to warm up and then he was running around with all the other kids. William is the baby in the class because he is right at the cut off age for our group. Of course he was not the smallest and he managed to keep up with the older ones.
I don't have pictures to post because the camera is in the car with Chad, but I will get to it soon. Sorry!

0 comments:

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order