Thursday, January 10, 2008

Guadalupe Park

Since moving to Kerrville I have been searching for a good park to take William to. There is not a decent website for parks and recreation in Kerrville and Chad couldn't really think of any, so I have just been keeping an eye out and taking William to the little park near our house in the mean time. Today all of that changed. I know that I sound dramatic, but I really am that excited.

I was driving to the mall (yes, Kerrville has a mall) and I got stuck in traffic. I live by the logical rule that I would rather drive the wrong way than sit in traffic so I turned down a random street. This street did in fact loop back and take me in the wrong direction. Just when I thought all was lost, I saw it. A perfect park. It was in a public area, college students were out there having lunch, bike riders and dog walkers were everywhere and it had a great playset. It was perfect. We stopped immediately and enjoyed our new park and it's wonderful view. Here are the pictures and a few extras.

These last pictures are of tonight's bath. William is a maniac-bath-taker. He splashes, dives, turns on and off the faucet, pulls out the drain plug, stands, falls, and plays. The second picture is awkward, but you can see how the water is rocking and he is diving. Fun times. William, myself, and the entire bathroom are always soaked after bath time.

0 comments:

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order