Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Catching Up

There are lots of things I mean to blog about that I just don't get around to, so here goes...
1. Chad went to a Knicks vs. Spurs game with some Kerrville guys. Nathan Fitch hooked Chad up with player's family tickets (Knicks players) and floor passes for after the game. Chad came home with a basketball with a few more signatures to add to William's autograph collection. We are truly hoping that he is in to sports. We have decorated his room in baseball, started his baseball card collection and autograph collection, and we have plans to continue. Oh yeah, and Chad keeps telling people that Eva Longoria winked at him, but that's not true, she just walked by with Tony Parker on their way to the parking lot. This is the only picture Chad took. You can tell when I don't attend functions by the number of pics.


2. My sisters came to visit on their way home from New Mexico (they went skiing with friends). We had a fun time relaxing and eating frozen custard at Culver's. They even watched William while Chad and I went to a movie (Juno - my fourth movie since his birth).














3. William is talking up a storm, but he is still so hard to understand. He works very hard to make us understand and he busts out with sentences every now and then that shock us because they are so clear. For example, he went and got a kid chair for Chad and told him, "No, sit here." Then other times everything sounds like, "baby" (his favorite word because of the Jeep commercial and because he is suddenly obsessed with babies). He has said more words than I can count at this point, so we will take that as a good sign.
William trying to make pudding like mommy just did







William found the one cabinet with a broken child lock while I was on the phone













4. We found another park. Chad actually found this one when he took William out Saturday morning. It was so great that they came home and got me. It has less visibility, so I probably wouldn't go there alone, but it is a better playground and has hiking and bike trails.






5. My cousin Phyllis had a baby, Cooper Austin Ball, and my other cousin Leslie is pregnant. Leslie has a medical condition that makes this pregnancy very risky for both her and the baby. Please keep her in your prayers.
If you read this whole thing, you are a trooper. Thanks.

0 comments:

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order