Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Elliette Kay One Month Old

Today William is four and a half and Elliette is one month old. William wants to know where his presents are for turning 4 1/2. Elliette just wants to nurse.
Elliette is spoiled rotten.
She likes to be held. She likes to be held ALL THE TIME. You might think I'm kidding, but she cries within minutes of being set down every time. I'm a complete sucker for this. I wear her in a carrier alot of the time. She even sleeps with us. We are not intentional co-sleepers, but I have always had my babies within arms reach and if we are being honest, both William and Landry usually slept with us from about midnight until morning as infants. The difference this time is that we don't even pretend that Ellie isn't going to end up in our bed. We just start out with her in bed. I'll move her soon, but for now, she is cozy and happy and that means we all sleep better.
Here is Ellie with her BaPa three days ago on his birthday.
I put Ellie in Landry's doll stroller. Too cute!William thought it was hilarious.
Ellie is getting bigger every day. She eats all the time. She has a little bit of a cold right now, which has meant some rough nights. She also seems to be smiling at appropriate times, but it is still a little early to call it her first smile.
She is alert and holds her head up very well. She looks around and follows objects that she is interested in.
She is also starting to look less like a newborn and more babyish. She is wearing 3mo old clothes, but some of them are getting too short (which is funny since she was pretty short at birth). She is in size one diapers.
Her male pattern baldness has begun (all our babies go through this stage).

She is so, so pretty.

0 comments:

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order