This year we celebrated Halloween in Corpus Christi.
On Friday we went with my cousin's family to their fall festival.
Landry and Nana enjoyed the petting zoo. (Landry wore her Aggie costume from BaPa to the festival since it was a little cool)

Will and Truman played on all the blow up games.

Landry proved to be our fearless child by climbing up on stage with random older children to dance while the Elvis impersonator sang.

The kiddos waiting on Travis (my
cuz hub) to finish his shift as bounce watcher.

The next day we woke up and carved pumpkins, which actually means that William drew pictures, I scraped guts, and my mom and dad carved.

It was cold outside so the kids stayed in their warm p.j.'s and Will borrowed a ladies velour sweater from the closet ;-)

On Sunday we went to church then ate my favorite fajitas at La
Playa.
That night we went the fall festival at church. It was warm, so Will didn't stay in his Lion costume for long, but I managed to snag one picture.
Landry was pretty sure she belonged at the front of every line. She didn't care about the toys and prizes, but she liked the games.
The fall festival ended with a Trunk or Treat. I decorated my parent's car and the William and I handed out candy.

Charley wanted to dress up too. She already has a great sense of humor.

2 comments:
Sounds like a fun Halloween! I love the kids' costumes- Charlie's too! :)
ok i'm getting all caught up on your blog stuff too. i like all the pictures, and you're hair looks pretty but i know you cut it now. i really like Travis' Brad Pitt costume too!
Post a Comment