I have been to see my midwives three times already. At the first visit they figured that I was ten weeks pregnant and gave me a due date of January 4. Then they couldn't get a heart beat which meant that something was wrong or I was earlier than they thought, so they made me come back the next day for a sonogram.
Here are the pics.
I went back for another follow up visit last week and we heard a loud heartbeat of 178 bpm. Everything looks great.
We will find out the gender in late August or early September.
Our due date is now January 20th!







2 comments:
Congrats! Hopefully that will be me in a year!
Congratulations! I can't believe we are having babies so close together again! So exciting! This is our last, so if you have another one, you're on your own next time. :)
Post a Comment