Monday, November 23, 2009

Things We Love

Landry LOVES this dragon. She will scrunch is wings and rattle his tail for up to 30 minutes (that is a lifetime in baby attention spans). On this particular day she played with her dragon until she fell asleep. Her hand was on his wing when I found her, but while I went to grab the camera, her hand fell to his tail.

Landry's second love is her exersaucer. She will work her way around and slowly chew on every toy.

My dad is thrilled to have grandchildren because he loves children and because he loves toys and toy stores. He most recently bought William boxing gloves, a tiny punching bag, and boxing gloves for daddy. Chad put the punching bag in our living room. William loves punching daddy. Daddy loves punching the bag. I find Chad playing with it even when William is not around. Chad has now convinced himself that he needs a real punching bag (which will not be hung from the ceiling in our living room).


I love Landry's chunky thighs. They are especially cute in these babylegs from Mimi K.
Most of all We love our sweet babies.
On a side note, shortly after this last picture was taken, William patted Landry on her tummy just a little too hard. I told him to stop hitting his sister and he replied, "Oh yeah, I need my punching gloves for that. Sorry."

0 comments:

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order