Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Nights at the Warners

Landry L-O-V-E-S her baths. She takes after her mommy. You can tell that she is soothed by the warm water.


William has declared himself the official "tummy washer." This started when he wanted to help, but I didn't want him to get near her face. He then gave himself the official title and lets everyone know who is in charge of cleaning her tummy when it is bath time.



Chad and William read together every night while I nurse Landry and get her to sleep. They have been slowly reading Narnia. William is WAY into it. He wants desperately to watch the movie, but we feel like he is a little young for it. He is still pretty obsessed with the book. It helps that he is obsessed with lions to begin with. I just think it is funny that William insists on laying on top of Chad.

P.S. Aunt Debby (my California aunt) sends William a package every month. He gets so excited when the package comes. This month he got some awesome airplane footie p.j.s (along with other goodies). He thinks they are great and we love them because he won't stay under covers and our house gets CHILLY at night. Thanks Debby and Ed!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Aunt Debby said...

How sweet he helps and look how cute she's looking at him. The p.j.'s look great, I'm glad they work out so well.

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order