Today was pumpkin patch and party day at school. William's class just had hat day instead of costumes, but William's hat is part of his costume, so you get a sneak peek at what he is dressing up as. Here is their class pic. I blurred everyone but William since I didn't think I should be posting pics of other kids without permission. They are a bunch of cuties.
I finished sewing Landry's costume just in time. They have a party tomorrow and Saturday is jammed with a professional picture (in costume), a fall festival, a birthday party, another fall festival and a little trick or treating (maybe).
I finished sewing Landry's costume just in time. They have a party tomorrow and Saturday is jammed with a professional picture (in costume), a fall festival, a birthday party, another fall festival and a little trick or treating (maybe).








0 comments:
Post a Comment