I would have posted earlier, but last night someone took our car on a little joy ride and returned it. We thought it had to be a joke (and still feel like it might have been) but I talked to a detective's daughter that I am friends with and she said to file a report just in case. I just spent some time with some very friendly cops this morning and they got some prints and filed the report....so, moving on to baby news...
NOTHING...I AM NOT DILATED...I AM SHOWING NO SIGNS OF LABOR!!!
I have another appointment on Friday and I am predicting that this pregnancy will eventually end in an induction. I'll keep you updated!
8 months ago







1 comments:
OK I know this is TMI but....if you want that baby to come just "do it" like several times a day. Don't worry Chad wont mind being used a little. :) It totally works!
Post a Comment