When I got pregnant with William I PACKED on the pounds. I didn't gain nearly as much this time, but I started out way heavier than I like. So my new plan is to publicly embarrass myself into weight loss. I am putting up the tracker on the top so that I will feel embarrassed enough to lose weight. It was easy to lose the first 28, but I am guessing that it will be slow going from here on (hence the snail). Just thought I should explain. Feel free to poke fun if the snail doesn't move for a week or two. I will consider it motivation :-)
10 months ago







2 comments:
Hi Haley, this is Lora's friend, Katie. Good luck! I'm trying to shed pounds as well after having our little girl. It's so hard with breastfeeding, because I'm afraid she won't get enough if I cut out too many calories. The first 27 pounds went super fast but not so sure about the rest. Let me know if you having any words of wisdom about this. I'm a new mom (Ella's 6 weeks old) and new to the nursing scene. And be nice to yourself, you are beautiful! :)
hats off to you! Let me know if you are ever up for walking. I'd be happy to join you and could use it myself! Shelby
Post a Comment