Friday, July 31, 2009

changing table

This is what it has come to. After wearing Landry in a sling all day, there comes a point when I must set her down (she is not a fan of being set down). For some reason, she loves her changing table pad. It calms her down. So today I set her on there to make a phone call (I stayed right next to her). She crashed. Now I am dragging her and the changing pad from room to room with me and she is staying asleep.

She even stays asleep when big brother (who is currently in time out for trying to wake her up) comes around poking on her.

The best news of all...I actually got a load of clothes folded and put away!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jenn said...

YAY!!! That is awesome!

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order