...because that is pretty much what my life revolves around right now. My mom is here and planning on taking William home with her for a few days so I can lay around and do nothing (meaning I will probably go into labor the second she leaves).
At the latest midwife appointment, she said that she is hopeful that I will go into labor this weekend, but they gave me a "just in case" appointment for Monday the 6th. At this "just in case" appointment (that I am betting I will make it to) they will evaluate the possibility of induction. They are slightly concerned about how quickly things could progress the further I go past my due date. This makes the drive from Kerrville to San Antonio a little bit bigger of a deal and may warrant induction. I can make the drive, without speeding (wink, wink), from my house to the hospital in 45 minutes IF there is no traffic or accidents. I would say that there is traffic or an accident about 90% of the time, so we can't count on that. Right now it is just a waiting game. The induction won't even occur until they feel like I am very close to labor, so even that is an unknown. Thanks for all the emails and phone calls. I'll try to keep everyone informed.
8 months ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment