Thursday, June 25, 2009

no news

No baby news yet. She has dropped and appears to be "engaged" (that means her little head is at the top of the birth canal) but, I could walk around like that for a few weeks. At my last appointment they started saying things like, "if you make it to your next appointment." That makes me a little excited, but I could easily be one of those folks who goes a solid two weeks past their due date. As much as I complain and even with all the pain, it is pretty fun just waiting to see when she arrives. It will be exciting when I go into active labor. William has started saying that he wants to go with us to the hospital (which we are not planning on) and see his baby sister come out, so keep him in your prayers. He is in for some really big changes. He comes to check my tummy in the mornings and see if she is still in there, so he knows that she is coming, but I think he can't possibly understand what he is in for.
I won't have internet access at the hospital, so it will probably take at least 24hours for us to actually announce the big news on here.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I need to take pics within the first two weeks! We are going on vacation the 2nd through the 9th! If she comes before we leave CALL me! Well actually CALL me whatever happens so I can be prepared to come ASAP!! :) SO EXCITING!

Jim said...

Wow! Not even born yet and she's already "engaged". Your kids are so precocious. By the way, TONS of people at my office and Jeannie's school ask us all the time what William's "quote of the day" is!

Were praying for you and Landry, Chad, and William.

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order