William is doing well. He has been doing the breathing treatments three times a day and they really seem to help. You can tell if I am late on a treatment, he starts to have trouble, so I guess that means we are dealing with asthma. Thanks to all the people that have been checking in on him.
Today I went to the midwife. My midwives are located in a medical tower in the middle of a ton of hospitals in San Antonio. One of the hospitals had one of the poor children that has swine flu right now. That was too close for comfort for me. I conquered my fears by letting William play with sanitizing wipes the entire time we were in the waiting room and office. It worked. He didn't touch the communal toys and everything got a good wiping down. The nurses were all laughing at him.
The midwife says Landry has been going through some major growth spurts and is a big baby. They are guessing that she will be at William's birth weight (8lbs4oz) or heavier when she comes. She is head down and ready to go at this point, now we just have to hope she stays that way.
8 months ago







1 comments:
SO glad to hear William is doing better! :) and that your pregnancy is going well...and baby is good, too!
Post a Comment