Monday, October 6, 2008

On days that Chad has night meetings, he gets to go into work late. This is one of those days. This morning we took William to the park to ride his bike and feed the ducks. William is obsessed with his bike. He rides it everywhere in our house. He will ride it into the kitchen for food, into the bathroom for baths, into his bedroom to get toys, etc... He loved the wide open tennis courts with no furniture to dodge.


we had one crash, but it was minor


This is how William feeds Ducks...
he takes a bite,


then he holds the bread up high and tells the ducks, "No, No Duck," if they get too close.

***Disclaimer***William picked out his own outfit today. He has definite opinions about everything. I wouldn't normally put him in plaid and tie dye. Unfortunately he is now tall enough to see in all his drawers. I told him to stick with blue and he at least followed that recommendation.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tie dye!!!

Haley said...

I keep thinking of more things that we should have dyed that day. We'll have to do it again.

Gail said...

I like the bike. I look forward to when Kegan's leg grow a little longer and he can enjoy riding little bikes, too!

Nice outfit! Your mamma always said she wanted to let her child dress with their free spirit...so take and run with your plaids and tie dye...you are young and can still pull it off!

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order