Thursday, August 21, 2008

back scratcher

This conversation just took place...
Me - William, why are you carrying around a hammer? (a small, but very real one)
Will - Back, Momma
Me - What?
Will - Back (and then he proceeded to sling the hammer over his shoulder and scratch his back with it)
I think he has been hanging around Chad a little too much :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He’s a manly man...no stinkin' foo foo back scratcher for him!
Love the two-year picture montage. His eye color matches yours exactly! He’s so darling. Take lots of pictures during his birthday; wish I could be there.

Mindi Tipps said...

Yep, he's either been around Chad too much or he's really creative. I vote for both! What a handsome little boy too!

Lora said...

He is resourceful! We're sad that we won't be able to be there for his party, but I know we'll see lots of pictures!

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order