Sunday, August 3, 2008

Back From Camping

We are back from our camping trip. We took the youth group to Inks Lake for our end of summer retreat. It was awesome, HOT, and exhausting. I actually got to lead a small group and Chad kept William (role-reversal).
I also spent alot of time reading - The Shack - great book that I will soon finish (hopefully). I recommend it. It will definately make you think and reevlaute the way you think whether you agree with its' theology or not. The best part is that it is fiction - I love fiction.
Chad's birthday is on Wednesday, but we have so many finals, papers, and research logs to complete (we run on a trimester schedule) that we have decided not to acknowledge that special day until we are finished with everything on the eleventh. I probably won't blog again until then - unless I get too bored with school work and decide to upload the eight million pictures from the camping trip.
I am actually so tired right now that I am letting William stand with the fridge door open and rearrange the drinks. At least he is occupied and in my line of sight.

1 comments:

SheridanLeftwich said...

I will wait patiently for the pictures. You know they are my favorite part.:) and you can never go wrong the Rebel XTi.

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order