William is a funny kid.
Today I took him to H.E.B. without feeding him lunch first. Immediately I had to stop and buy him some chicken and his favorite thing on earth - hawaiian bread. We sat down in the little food area so he could eat and he asked to pray. This is normal, but today he must have listened. When we finished he said, "food?" because I had asked God to bless his food. Then he said, "pray juice." So we prayed for his juice. You can see where this is going. He finally began to eat after we said separate prayers for the bread, monkey on his juice cup, balloons, and butterfly balloon that were visible from his seat.
This afternoon we were in the backyard. William was playing and I was in a chair reading. Suddenly I heard him yelling, "bird are you?" over and over. This translates to, 'bird, where are you?' He was in the middle of the yard wearing a t-shirt, no pants, a cowboy hat and holding a single bird feather. He was searching for the poor bird who had lost that feather. He didn't like that I was laughing, he was just too concerned for that bird.
8 months ago








5 comments:
I wish I could've seen him standing in the yard searching for that bird! You're right- he is a funny kid!
I love the prayer for each thing. Next thing you know, night time prayers will start getting longer, too! haha...
So sweet William!
Gail
ha-ha I love it.
Sweet AND funny boy!
Thanks for sharing- I always love seeing what William did this time. So cute!
ha!
Post a Comment