


What do you do when your son is three hours away and you are taking a full graduate class in one week on the computer? You find as many things to do as possible while staying in the same room as the computer and still listening to the prof. So I have given myself a pedicure, sewed new pillowcases for Will's favorite pillow, ironed Chad's shirts, and sewed new curtains for my kitchen (which is kinda a retro-as in hasn't been changed since the fifties- kitchen, so until we can remodel I went with it and made cutesy curtains). Now I have to figure out stuff to entertain myself for the next three days. I'm running out of ideas.
Oh, and I have blogged and obviously played with the camera. Just 36 more hours to fill.
8 months ago








1 comments:
Cute toes!
and i love those curtains! very cute!
i didnt know you were such a sewer...well done friend! :)
Post a Comment