My past few posts have not had pictures and that just will not do.
This is a picture of our new car after it returned from a stay at the shop waiting on a tire to replace the one I managed to pop on our first day of ownership. Chad had just put the plates on when I took this.

Someone long ago planted roses at this house and a few of them have managed to survive. William wanted to smell because he had seen me doing the same.
Roses are not really my thing - I prefer some of God's hardier and easier to not kill creations, but if they want to pop up and add beauty to my yard I am all for it.
This is a picture of our new car after it returned from a stay at the shop waiting on a tire to replace the one I managed to pop on our first day of ownership. Chad had just put the plates on when I took this.

Someone long ago planted roses at this house and a few of them have managed to survive. William wanted to smell because he had seen me doing the same.
Roses are not really my thing - I prefer some of God's hardier and easier to not kill creations, but if they want to pop up and add beauty to my yard I am all for it.
I think this is the sweetest picture of William. He has frozen custard on his face, but if we ever got a clean picture it would be a miracle.


Look at this last picture quickly, because Chad will soon make me remove it. I took William to Target today (we were with Chad in New Braunfels b/c he was meeting with another minister about a mission trip). I told William that he could have a toy, but not a ball because he already has a million. He picked a "baby." Chad was horrified that I had let him get a doll. Tonight he took it to bed with him and Barney. Chad isn't here to stop it, or to stop me from posting this, but I think it is cute. He just loves real babies and I think it is fine if he likes this doll. I made sure to buy the one with blue clothes and I thought that was a pretty good effort on my part.










4 comments:
It is good practice for when he is a daddy some day. Boys need practice too.
that is what i keep telling chad.
Babies are good for them. Allen had a baby doll he named Elizabeth. He loved his baby doll. He even "nursed" her. And, it obviously didn't hurt him. He's fine. Tell Chad I said so!
There is nothing girlie about Whistler. I think is a good sign that he is a nurturing soul. Goog for you Mama, tell daddy not to make him feel ashamed of his doll.
Post a Comment