Yesterday when William and I walked into the kitchen for breakfast he asked for mac and cheese. When I suggested that there might be some better options in the fridge, he asked for leftover pizza (PEET-SEE! - as he always says it). This morning he woke up early and we brought him into our bed. Before anyone even mentioned breakfast he asked for, "tookies and peppa" (translation - cookies and Dr. Pepper). I'm not sure where he is getting these ideas. I promise that he always gets a relatively healthy breakfast that involves none of the foods mentioned above.
8 months ago







2 comments:
My kids learned Dr. Pepper (peppa as they called it) at a very young age. They have it in their veins. I always say it's a good source of prunes. (There are prunes in Dr. Pepper you know) So let him have it for breakfast. Prunes are good for you. And it is so cute. Besides Dr. Pepper is in a maroon can and you have to teach him that.
Sheridan, every mom needs more friends like you who don't gasp when they hear your toddler asking for Dr. Pepper.
Post a Comment