So William and I are once again searching for the car keys so that we can go to the store. It is funny to watch how distracted both of us can get. We were searching one minute and then I had started the sewing machine to check the threading and I heard William start the bathtub and play with the water. No lie, we are both that easily distracted. We got back on track searching and then I found a tractor that William had been missing. He played with it for about ten minutes (long enough for me to get distracted and start blogging) and then I heard him throw it in his toy box and start yelling "keys" again. I have to give him credit for remembering what he was doing before playing with the tractor. That is more than his mommy can manage. Okay, I'm off to continue the search or bake cookies or play with bubbles or whatever else catches my attention.
10 months ago







1 comments:
So funny! So do you really not ever get your memory back after pregnancy? =) That's so kind of William to keep you on track!
Post a Comment