Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Home Sweet Messy Home

We are home from our marathon of Christmas Celebrations. Now on top of my messy house (suffering immensely from our brief stops to dump laundry and repack suitcases) I have to find places for all of William's new and wonderful toys. Our home looks like an aisle of toys 'r' us after a huge sale. I am as much to blame as anyone. Somehow I thought William "needed" a ball pit. We barely have room for our furniture. A ball pit? What was I thinking?
Okay, story time...
When we arrived home today I ran to use the bathroom and left William to fend for himself. After checking the mail I noticed that the house was too quiet. My ears are stopped up, so I wasn't sure, but I thought I didn't hear anything. So I started searching. This is probably the most panicked I have ever been. I couldn't find William anywhere. In my frantic running from room to room I noticed the doggy door. I went outside and found William happily playing ALONE in our backyard. Thankfully our neighbor Tad was outside (himself a father of two young boys) keeping an eye on him.
So, our fat baby can fit through the doggy door. One more thing to worry about. (I'll post pictures if I can catch him in the act.)
Pictures to come. Hope your holidays were wonderful.

0 comments:

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order