I hesitate to tell this story, but it is pretty impressive...
Any of you who have tried to keep William from getting to something he wants know that he is pretty resourceful. He seems to find a way around any obstacle. Which leads to my story. Today I was laying next to William who was sitting up eating goldfish crackers. He was trying to force feed me and I was refusing. He finally acted like he gave up and then he leaned over to give me a kiss. When he kissed me he used his tongue to shove the goldfish into my mouth. He laughed like he was the funniest thing on earth as I gagged and tried to get soggy goldfish out of my mouth. It is gross, but you have to admire his ingenuity.
Remember when he just slept all day?








1 comments:
Thats pretty funny! :O)
Post a Comment